It is frustrating, however we thought it best to follow Government advise and cease works on site until this Covid cloud has passed. We are so very close to having your new pub ready to trade and we will start back as soon as we can. It should take us about 4 weeks to finish.
Thank you all for your support and ongoing patience. We can’t wait to finally be of service and very much hope that you will join us when we do get the doors open.
Updates and announcements about our Opening Soiree can be found on our social media channels so please keep an eye out!
Stay safe, and for any Pressing site matters regarding Norbonne & Stable, please do email the Bosses Ear at any time, and we shall come back to you as soon as we can.